Nokia Phone Survey App for Deploying Market Research Surveys
82 million people purchased a Nokia Phone last year. This means your market research surveys must deploy on Nokia Phones as well as the more popular iPhone and Android phones.
Opinionmeter’s TouchPoint Nokia Phone Survey App is perfect for marketing professionals seeking to deploy market research surveys in a cross-platform environment. Recipients of surveys may carry any number of smartphone devices including a Nokia Phone. Opinionmeter’s new code-base allows online surveys to deploy across all platforms including the Nokia Phone.
The TouchPoint survey app for Nokia Phones can be used for any number of applications such as in-store market research surveys and securing customer feedback. The TouchPoint survey app for Nokia Phones provides management access to our award-winning and easy to use SurveyManager web-portal – centralizing survey creation, administration and campaign management.
The hosted SurveyManager is Opinionmeter’s user-friendly dashboard interface to manage all aspects of your survey design, report generation and device management. Opinionmeter’s survey software enables companies to improve business performance by capturing real-time, on-demand customer satisfaction data at the customer’s Point-of-Experience (the moment they experience the product or service).
Benefits of TouchPoint Mobile™ Survey Software include:
- Compatible with all mobile platforms including iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod), Android (smartphones and tablets), Blackberry, Windows Phone, Nokia, and Symbian.
- Gather offline as well as online survey data – an internet connection is not required!
- Ability to white-label application to reinforce your brand across all touch points.
- Supports all languages, including those justified right to left.
- Provides rich content with video, photo and voice capture functionality.
- Identify individual response locations using GPS and Google Map integration.
- Resume later feature allows respondents to pause and resume surveys at a later time.
- Send low-satisfaction alerts to management in real-time via email or text.
- Run multiple surveys simultaneously on the same device.
- Extensive list of question types including: Single response, Select all that apply, Open-ended (text, video, photo and voice capture), Ranking, interactive mapping questions and six different Matrix question formats.
- Include Multimedia content within your Questions and Responses. TouchPoint Mobile supports video, sound and images content.
- Digital Signage – run videos as digital signage during idle time between surveys.