Create, deploy and manage mobile survey apps for research using any mobile device, in any country and language.
TouchPoint Mobile™ is the most comprehensive mobile survey app on the market today. TouchPoint Mobile™ is a cross-platform mobile research survey software solution, offering the same extensive functionality across all major smartphone and tablet platforms. Our Mobile Survey Apps are quick to set-up and easy to deploy, and can be white-labeled for seamless interaction with existing customers in any language, anywhere in the world. Being a native application, it can run online for real-time feedback, or as an offline survey app.
Opinionmeter’s mobile market research Survey App makes it easy to get up and going quickly – designing mobile surveys, collecting responses and analyzing survey responses through the hosted SurveyManager web portal. The TouchPoint™ mobile survey platform generates spontaneous ‘moment-of-truth’ feedback from the customer’s ‘point-of-experience’ in real-time.
Our award winning reporting and data analysis engine enables you to run professional reports on-demand or on a schedule basis. All mobile survey reports can be pulled on-demand or pushed using a wide variety of formats including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, PDF or Web. Additionally, all data can be exported to SPSS or shared across the web with your database in real-time using our date-exchange API.
Building on the success of our mixed-mode survey platform, we have extended our mobile research survey system to include support for the iOS (Apple), Android and Windows systems. In addition to distributing customer service surveys via kiosks, tablets, PDAs, web and paper, now you can also distribute feedback surveys directly to your customer’s mobile devices using our mobile research software. The iPad Survey App can also be run in kiosk mode for continuous in-store feedback and other customer survey applications.
Benefits of TouchPoint Mobile™ Survey Software include:
- Compatible with all mobile platforms including iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod), Android (smartphones and tablets), Windows Phone, Nokia, and Symbian.
- Gather offline as well as online survey data – an internet connection is not required!
- Ability to white-label application to reinforce your brand across all touch points.
- Supports all languages, including those justified right to left.
- Provides rich content with video, photo and voice capture functionality.
- Identify individual response locations using GPS and Google Map integration.
- Resume later feature allows respondents to pause and resume surveys at a later time.
- Send low-satisfaction alerts to management in real-time via email or text.
- Run multiple surveys simultaneously on the same device.
- Extensive list of question types including: Single response, Select all that apply, Open-ended (text, video, photo and voice capture), Ranking, interactive mapping questions and six different Matrix question formats.
- Include Multimedia content within your Questions and Responses. TouchPoint Mobile supports video, sound and images content.
- Digital Signage – run videos as digital signage during idle time between surveys.