San Leandro, CA (PRWEB) July 22, 2011 – Mobile Research Survey App With this release of the TouchPoint Mobile survey app, Opinionmeter introduces the following advanced features to its mobile market research survey softare:
1. Randomization: now users can randomize response scales for single and multiple response questions.
2. Resume: the resume feature prevents incoming phone calls, texts, etc. from interrupting the survey process. Now users can pause their survey and pick up again where they left off at a later time.
3. Offline Surveys: users can participate in survyes with our without an Intenret connection. If no Intenret connection exists, the survey app stores the data locally on the device until connectivity resumes; then the stored data is uploaded automatically in batch mode.
4. Quiz and Winning Number feature: this release introduces the popular winning quiz and winning number feature allowing businesses to incentivize respondents and employees for survey participation. If a respondent answers the quiz-related questions correctly they become a winner and are notified at the conclusion of the survey.
5. Multilingual capabilities: now users can customize all navigation screens and buttons according to the localization requirements of multinligual surveys.
6. Media Recording: this release introduces an improved intereface for recording verbatim comments (open-ended comments in the customer’s own voice). Users can also append pictures or video to their survey responses.
Opinionmeter continues to demonstrate its commitment to developing advanced market research software for mobile devices. Opinionmeter’s customer survey software supports a wide variety of survey devices including: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Windows Mobile PDA, Tablet PC, Survey Kiosks as well as Mobile Web, Online surveys and Paper Surveys (the Android survey app is currently in development).
“The current mobile device hardware revolution has provided Opinionmeter with the ideal platform for our device-indepenent survey software strategy. We are committed to taking full advantage of the opportunities the latest mobile platforms afford our developers in delivering a rich and interactive survey experience.” explains Morgan Strickland, CEO of Opinionmeter International.
Opinionmeter’s survey software is helping organizations of all sizes gather real-time point-of-service customer satisfaction feedback. Opinionmeter’s solutions are widely used in a variety of industries, including healthcare, retail, food service, financial services, the public sector and higher education. They have licensees and equipment in use in countries throughout the world. They are committed to helping organizations gain valuable real-time point-of-experience feedback from their customers.
Opinionmeter International is a leading provider of technology-based customer satisfaction market research tools, with an emphasis on mobile market research solutions. With a range of interactive survey devices, Opinionmeter enables its clients to capture real-time ‘voice of the customer’ feedback at the point-of-experience (the moment the customer experiences the product or service). Built as a mixed-mode feedback platform, Opinionmeter can deploy its customer survey software onto a wide range of devices (including mobile phone, iPad, iPod, iPhone, PDA, tablet PC, survey kiosk devices), providing maximum flexibility and device independence.
More information, including an online web-demo and Guided Product Tour are available atwww.Opinionmeter.com