Survey Tool for Securing On-Site Surveys
Wherever people need to be surveyed, Opinionmeter’s online and on-site survey tool is there. User-review websites are forcing many organizations that typically weren’t asking for customer feedback to consider the value of an automated, upgraded web survey software for collecting data. Opinionmeter online and On-Site Surveys for hotel guests, museum visitors, food service providers and even subway travelers are being asked for their feedback and opinions to improve the user experience.
With this new information, streaming in real-time from multiple touch points throughout the enterprise, organizations everywhere are seeing the benefits of hearing from customers and acting on their requests to improve product quality and service levels.
Whether you are a large or small company, have thousands of customers or a just a few, we can help you improve the relationship you have with your most important stakeholders. On a limited budget? Not a problem – Opinionmeter provides online and in-store survey solutions for every budget. Guest, event and Museum feedback surveys have never been so easy.
The Opinionmeter survey tool is used by the following organizations:
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
Iowa State University
Pacific Science Center
Pink Palace Museum
Park and Recreation
Batavia Park District
City of Little Rock
City of Oklahoma City
- Compass Group
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- Iowa State University
- Pacific Science Center
- Pink Palace Museum
- Batavia Park District
- City of Little Rock
- City of Oklahoma City
- London Underground
What can Opinionmeter’s feedback tools provide you?
- Real-time Feedback – now you have access to onsite customer feedback in real-time. You can even set up service alerts so onsite staff is notified when satisfaction levels drop below acceptable levels.
- Real-time Reporting – Run up to the moment reports on-demand or schedule automatic delivery of your customized reports, ensuring that appropriate personnel have timely access to actionable data.
- Multi-mode Data Collection – you have the flexibility of using any combination of data collection methods such as: PDAs, Tablets, Stand-alone Kiosks, Web, IVR or Paper. The same survey can run on all devices – great for Museum, park or mall guest feedback surveys.
- Flexibility – load multiple surveys on a variety of device types to carry out several different surveys; add as many questions as you need; add or change survey questions on the fly.
- Independent from your organization’s IT systems – no need for system integration or cabling. Opinionmeter’s SurveyManager can be delivered via our hosted service model or run on-site in your own environment.
Opinionmeter for guest and event feedback surveys is easy to use, cost effective and configurable for your specific needs.
Align your company’s goals with customer feedback and see the positive impact on your organization now.