Check out Opinionmeter’s Patient Satisfaction Survey Software
Over 20 years ago, Opinionmeter introduced the first patient satisfaction surveys using onsite kiosks within the healthcare space. When we introduced these stand alone survey kiosks at hospitals and out-patient facilities our focus was to automate the capture of “point-of-care” healthcare satisfaction. Our product focus at that time was exclusively stand-alone survey kiosks that were placed within out-patient clinics and hospitals to capture spontaneous point-of-care feedback.
Opinionmeter’s ongoing commitment to simplifying and automating patient feedback has led us through quite a journey over the past two decades.
Jumping ahead to the present day, we still supply survey kiosks, but instead of it being limited to a proprietary system, our survey solutions are now device independent. Our survey software has evolved into a cross-platform, mixed-mode approach allowing healthcare management to author patient satisfaction surveys once and distribute it anywhere – as an online, mobile-web, smartphone, tablet or a kiosk survey solution.
Our clients are using Opinionmeter’s device independent technology to render their satisfaction surveys on the iPad, iPhone, tablets, online or at a survey kiosk, Our patient satisfaction surveys are now found in the following applications:
- Rounding – Nurses and Physicians use the iPad or Android survey app to conduct their rounds and rounding surveys at the patient’s bedside.
- Service recovery – within the in-patient setting, real-time survey technology enables care givers to be notified instantly in real-time when there is a service issue. Opinionmeter’s SurveyManager also has a case management module enabling staff to track the service recovery resolution process within the same Opinionmeter reporting too.
- Outpatient – Tablets and Survey Kiosks are still being used to collect real-time patient feedback in outpatient clinics or even within the exam room itself.
- Inpatient – the use of smartphone and tablet survey apps, enable caregivers to easily conduct bedside surveys that are database driven and HIPPA compliant.
- Employee Training– using the quiz feature, the survey app is a perfect fit for employee training
The next wave of healthcare survey software involves moving the survey app from the healthcare facility’s devices to the patient’s own smartphone or tablet device. Opinionmeter’s new smartphone apps have allowed us to expand our domestic clientele list as well as our global licensee network. Opinionmeter is looking forward to a great 2013 as we continue our journey.